You must be a registered user to view your job fit score.
Sign-up today for free! We are a no nonsense job board with the goal of expediting your job search by matching jobs that fit you.
Manager Trainee Program – Charlotte, North Carolina
Manager Trainee Program
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to become tomorrow’s management leaders.
Grow into one of Bankers Life and Casualty’s future leaders through the Manager Trainee Program. This exclusive program offers an entry level field sales leadership position designed to fast track you to lead your own Bankers office and sales team within 18 to 24 months of joining the program.
As a Manager Trainee at Bankers, you will learn all aspects of this influential role including relationship and needs-based sales to our target market, selecting, mentoring and developing agents, and successfully running your own sales office.
Our Manager Trainees:
* Undergo highly structured, award winning training that includes both formal and on-the-job programs.
* Partner with a mentor at a local Bankers branch office to help you navigate the program.
* Pursue industry designations for professional development opportunities.
* Receive competitive compensation packages (including salary plus commission) and full employee benefits.
* This is primarily a transitional training position, under the direct supervision of branch/local management.
* Successfully complete sales training curriculum.
* Developing core understanding of offered insurance products.
* Understanding, complying with and completing all sales activities and processes associated with the offered products.
* Cultivating and building solid, mutually productive relationships with customers.
* Partnering with sales support to learn the sales support function by shadowing the sales support associates.
* Remaining up to date with continued education requirements to ensure maintenance of required licensing and registration requirements.
* Performing other related duties as assigned or required.
* Ability to travel and relocate.
Qualifications & Experience
* Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience desired.
* Ideal role for a recent graduate looking to run their own business without a capital outlay.
* Prior sales experience an asset.
* Must be willing and able to obtain and maintain state(s) license(s) as a condition of employment.
* Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated past success and community involvement.
About the Company (Why Bankers)
Why work with us?
As an industry leader, we help improve the lives of those we work with in the retirement market. We are preparing to support the Baby Boomer generation as they enter retirement and help to grow the market by 250% over the next 15 years. Did you know that nearly three in ten Americans are Baby Boomers and that 10,000 people are turning 65 everyday in the United States? To meet the needs of this generation, we are opening over 100 branch satellite sales offices. Our Manager Trainees are being developed to take over these business offices.
Bankers Life and Casualty Company is an Equal Opportunity Company M/F/D/V